What are you supposed to do if you fall victim to a scam?

How do you report a scam in Australia?

You may think it’s easy to go to the police, but there’s a good chance that the police are more likely to tell you to go back home or report the scam to your bank or credit card company.

You should also think about getting a copy of your credit report, if you can afford it, and whether you should get one if you’re unsure.

In addition, you should contact your local consumer watchdog to make sure you’re getting the right information from your credit card provider.

If you’ve never received a credit card bill, you’re unlikely to get one in time.

If this is the case, it’s time to consider getting one now.

Read more: What to do when a scammer threatens your financial security and you don’t feel comfortable doing anything about itWhat you can do: Call your bank and ask for the information.

This will give them a record of your transactions.

Ask your bank to confirm your account number and make sure it’s the one you used to pay for the items listed on your card statement.

If they don’t have this information, you can try contacting your credit reporting agency to get the information from them.

If your credit score isn’t accurate, it could mean you’re not getting the credit you need.

If that’s the case and you can’t pay the items on your bill, report the scammers to your local Consumer Protection Authority (CPA).

They can help you get your money back or get you a copy, depending on the CPA’s advice.

You can also contact your bank’s support line, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The phone number will give you the phone number of the local consumer protection authority that can help.

If you’re having difficulty with your credit or don’t want to go into the details of your card or account, you might consider contacting the consumer watchdog, the Financial Ombudsman.

You can also ask your bank about its contact details and if they’re up-to-date on consumer protection.

If your bank is not the one giving you this information but you think it should be, you may be able to contact the credit reporting agencies themselves.

These organisations can tell you about the credit card companies they use, their procedures for reporting scam calls and how they protect your information.

You could also get advice from the Consumer Advice Bureau, the consumer affairs regulator.

For more information on how to report a credit scam, read:What to do in an emergencyWhat to tell your bank:If you think you’ve been a victim of a scam:Report the scam and your details to your credit bureau, if possible.

If it’s not possible to get a copy from your bank, report it to the Consumer Protection Agency.

If the CPO doesn’t have your details, contact the Consumer Action Alliance.

If there’s no way to get your account details from your card company:Contact your bank immediately to report the information to the CPP.

If a bank says they won’t do it for a few weeks, ask for a copy.

If it’s impossible to get it from your lender:Ask your bank for details of the creditor or lender, and give them your card details and account details.

Ask the bank to verify the information on your statement.

If the CFPA can’t get your details:Call the credit bureau or credit bureau of your local credit union, or call the CPL.

Ask them to verify your account information and ask them to give you a photocopy of your account statement.

You could also report the incident to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).

This is an independent agency that regulates and enforces the Australian Consumer Law, and it can help in many ways.

Read more: How to avoid credit and debit card scamsWhat to get from your insurer:If your insurer won’t give you any information about your account:Ask them for a photocopier of your statement or credit statement and your account statements.

They may give you other information such as how to get an invoice or other documents.

If they’re not giving you any of this information:Call your bank.

If all else fails, report your experience to your card provider, or the CNP.

You might also contact the ACCC.